Protect your home install a sump pump and pit
What is one of the best methods to protect your home and property from water damage and flood? A sump pump pit installation. For forty years, The Plumbing Pro has been providing sump pump repair, replacement, and installation to the entire Kansas City metro area.
40 years of experience
Our staff has many years of experience in repairing residential and commercial plumbing. They are trained to cutting and excavating inside your home in order to place a new sump pump pit. We are also quite proud that our customers thing we do a great job – SEE OUR REVIEWS.
Our Sump Pump Pit Installation Process
Installing a sump pump may not be that easy to do, however we have the skills to do it. To install your sump pit and pump we will:
- Identify the lowest point in your basement (most likely to accumulate water).
- Develop a plan and proposal. Then we’ll share it with you. If you like the price we will do the work.
- We will need to cut through your concrete floor an access whole
- Then our team will excavate the whole large enough to accommodate the sump pump, gravel and paver
- A discharge hose will then be placed to remove water collected by pump and sump pit
- The Plumbing Pro always suggests our customers also have a battery backup installed for an extra measure of safety
- Finally, the plumber will test your system to confirm that it functions and that there are no leaks.
Professional Service and Fair Estimates
If you don’t have a sump pit and pump don’t wait until its too late. The Plumbing Pro offers fair estimates and financing so there’s no need not to be informed about how a sump pit and pump could protect your most valuable investment, your home.
We promise to protect your home, keep it clean and only do what is necessary in order to keep your plumbing system working properly.
The Plumbing Pro (816) 763-8200 (913) 782-9669
MONDAY – FRIDAY 8AM – 5PM / SATURDAY 8AM – 2PM
We accept all major credit cards and offer financing through GreenSky.