What does Kansas City’s #1 plumbing team seek in our plumbers, technicians and customer service professionals?
- You must be committed to serving our customers and our community with integrity always striving to exceed our customers’ expectations with the goods, products and services we provide
- We require a clean driving record and will do a complete criminal background check & be drug free
- Our technicians must understand the stress on customers when plumbing problems strike and meet their concerns with professionalism, respect for their property and integrity
- Those we hire must be capable of diagnosing problems and offering clearly defined solutions with a fair estimate to our customers. They must also possess the appropriate skills to complete the job on-time and in budget, then clean-up their work space and depart with a smile
- The Plumbing Pro offers a wide range of services to our customers those who wish to be Pros must be capable of everything from simple drain cleaning to complete plumbing installations for our residential customers
- A state issued plumbing license with at least three years of verifiable plumbing experience is required
- Strong customer service and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude are required